**Please note, we are moving! Because we are relocating we are unable to accept anything other that women's accessories and other limited items (listed below).**
Currently, we can only accept donations that meet the following need criteria:
1) Clothing must be:
- Of current season (spring & summer) or all-season.
- Contemporary design (purchased in the last five years)
- Clean, in excellent condition (no tears, rips or stains)
- On hangers.
2) What do we need?
- At this time, we can no longer accept men's clothing. (Please check back, we will be accepting men's donations once we have moved.)
**Accepting items for The Bottomline Boutique only** The Bottomline Boutique sales support programming expenses and help keep our program running. Your support is appreciated!
- Women's accessories (handbags, jewelry)
- Spring and summer separates (blouses, skirts, pants)
- Spring and summer dresses
- Casual, designer label, high-end couture and vintage.
Directions to Back Entrance Drop-Off Site:
Do you have a large amount that requires a cart and our assistance? Please contact us to schedule an appointment. While our office is located at 1236 S. Halsted St., Chicago, Illinois just west of the Kennedy Expressway and south of Roosevelt Rd. The best access for dropping off large donations is behind our building. To access the back of the building go to S. Newberry St., one very short block west of S. Halsted. It it is a left hand turn onto S. Newberry St. (St. Francis of Assisi Church is on the corner). Newberry is a no-outlet street, which can only be accessed via Roosevelt Rd. Go past the church parking lot, and you will see a long broad drive-way which butts up to the back of our building. Once you are outside, please give us a call and we will open the door and assist you. (312)733-9742
All donations are tax deductible. We do not need an itemized listing of your donations. When you donate you will receive a receipt for your tax file.
Clothing and Accessory Drives:
Interested in organizing a drive on behalf of your company?
At this time, we can only accept clothing drives that plan to be wrapped up and dropped off by August 2016 or later.
We appreciate the many clothing drives that are conducted on our behalf. If you are interested in hosting a clothing or accessories drive, please contact us prior to your event to ensure that we have room for your donations and so we can ensure that you are collecting the items that we need. We have clothing and accessory drive guidelines that will make it easy for you to coordinate a successful drive.
Don't forget the Empowerment part of your drive!
In addition to clothing, Bridge to Success relies on financial donations to outfit the men and women who need our assistance! All donations are tax deductible.
- Ask your company to match its employees' contributions with a corporate gift of $150 or more.
- Have colleagues without clothes to donate support the drive with a financial gift.
- Collect spare change and donate it to Bridge to Success.